Claim for Compensation

Here at Willow Tree Housing Partnership we always aim to provide high quality services however, sometimes things may go wrong. As a resident you may be eligible to claim for compensation.

You have a legal or contractural right to claim compensation in the following circumstances:-

  • Where a repair has not been completed within 28 days on two occasions, you may be able to make a claim under the Right to Repair.
  • Where you have made an authorised improvement to your property and once you have given notice to leave, you may be able to claim compensation for the improvement.
  • If you are asked to move from your home permanently, because we are redeveloping or selling the property, you can make a claim. 
  • Following a successful disrepair claim (poor condition of a building or structure due to neglect).

There are other circumstances where you may be eligible to make a claim, please refer to our Compensation Handbook Leaflet for more details including what is not covered. 

If you would like to claim compensation then please complete the Make a Claim for Compensation online form.

If you have any queries or questions then please 'Contact Us'.