A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it, if any, more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|Cookie Title||Purpose||More information|
|_ga||This cookie enables us to distinguish you from others.||This cookie expires after 2 years.|
|_gid||This cookie enables us to distinguish you from others.||This cookie expires after 24 hours.|
|_gat||This cookie enables us to limit number of requests to maintain our website’s performance.||This cookie expires after 1 minute.|
|AMP_TOKEN||This cookie enables us to store a unique ID assigned to you to recognise when you return to our site.||This cookie expires somewhere between 30 seconds and 1 year.|
||This cookie contains a unique ID that makes Google Analytics and Ads work together.||This cookie expires after 90 days.|
|_GRECAPTCHA||This cookie is set to enable a risk analysis on the submitted form information.||This cookie expires 30 minutes after session ends or when browser is closed.|
|googletrans||This cookie contains preferences for Google translate when language is changed.||This cookie expires 30 minutes after session ends or when browser is closed.|
We use the nocookie domain for Youtube which doesn’t set any cookies.
To deactivate the use of third-party advertising cookies, you may do so by following the cogwheel link which can be found at the bottom of every page on our website.
You can choose which analytical, functionality and targeting cookies we can set by clicking on the button(s):
- Necessary Cookies used for the main functionality required for the website OFF
- Form/ReCAPTCHA cookies used for forms across the whole site OFF
- Analytics cookies used specifically for Google Analytics OFF
- Video/Google Maps cookies used for some common plugins (“Video” covers all main video services except YouTube) OFF
- Advertising & Other Cookies used for any other plugins that are added into the site OFF
However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all parts of our website.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire as indicated in the table above.